WELCOME TO THE MINIDOKA COUNTY FAIR AND RODEO!
"There is Magic in the Air at the Minidoka County Fair!"
All Information on this Website is Subject to Change!
Our schedule of events has something for everyone. There is no gate fee at the fair, and parking is free. Bring the whole family & come and enjoy what our fair has to offer! Be sure to click on events at the top of the page for information on specific events. While you're here, be sure to check out some of the events our fair has to offer!
- Open Rodeo-Friday & Saturday Nights
- Junior Rodeo-Thursday Night
- PMT Concert-Free to the Public, **New Location** Race Track Grand Stands
- Dutch Oven Cobbler & Ice Cream Social (Sponsored by the Fairboard)-Wednesday Night, 7:30 p.m.
- Lawnmower Races (Sponsored by the Fire Departments)-Monday Night
- Tiny Tot Gymkhana-Tuesday Night
- Two Man Ranch Sorting-Wednesday Night
For more information about these & other events, see the Events tab located at the top of this website.
You will not want to miss the displays in the Open Class, Flower, & Antique buildings. Each year, you will be amazed at the quality and uniqueness of the exhibits. We would like to invite you to bring your special items and enter them at the fair. They will be judged, displayed, and awards will be given. (For information on how to enter items in the fair, see the FAQ page).
For specific information about the 4-H events happening during our fair, please see the Minidoka County 4-H website: http://extension.uidaho.edu/minidoka/
Many 4-H events have also been included on our daily schedule.
A Special Thank You goes to: Wolfe Photography, Western Edge Photography, & Gary Schorzmon in memory of Rod & Susan McKuen for photos used on this site.